Bentley Systems Incorporated is pleased to announce the availability of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 10 is the ultimate power tool for computerized structural engineering.
What’s New in STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 10 (22.10)
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V22 Update 10 of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
Physical Modeling Workflow
– Physical Surfaces can be modeled with variable thickness. This feature is also utilized in a new tapered wall tank template in the Structure Wizard.
– Analysis attributes allows you to select if surface offsets, member offsets, or both should be included in the analytical model.
– A Reset Physical to Analytical Data tool allows you remove the current analytical model from the physical model. Thus you can start a new analytical model for the current physical model.
– RAM SBeam is now integrated into the physical modeling workflow for composite beam design. This allows you to design individual beams, including end cantilevers, as both non-composite or composite members.
Analytical Modeling Workflow
– EN 1993-1-1 – Tapered member design per the EC3 steel design code including lateral-torsional buckling checks following the method in Annex BB.
– GB 50017 enhancements
. support for the design of general prismatic profiles per the Chinese steel design code
. optimization based on weight which are presented in the steel design results
. vertical seismic load case classification which is also included in load combinations per GB50009-2012 and new load combinations per GB55002-2021.
– Torsional effects can now be considered in response spectra per the GB50011-2010 code.
– Wind loads per the GB50011 code can now consider the “ground level” for wind generation at heights below 0.0 (i.e., negative Y coordinates).
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V11 Update 3 of RCDC, which is installed with STAAD.Pro.
RCDC CONNECT Edition V11 Update 3
– Design of Columns, Shear Walls, Beams, Footings, Pile-caps and Slabs as per ACI 318-19 (English units).
– Update Footing Design will help users to check the existing design against forces from revised analysis. The change in analysis file can be related to geometry of structure or members or it can be change in Loading data. This feature is available to all design codes available in RCDC.
– Different Reinforcement Grade for Main and Secondary reinforcement for Beam module.
STAAD Foundation Advanced
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V9 Update 7 of STAAD Foundation Advanced, which is installed with STAAD.Pro.
CONNECT Edition V9 Update 7
– Seismic Load Generation per PIP STC01015 April 2017
– Design of Pilecaps per the Canadian Concrete Code A23.3 2019 Edition in the General Mode
STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition is the most popular structural engineering software product for 3D model generation, analysis and multi-material design. It has an intuitive, user-friendly GUI, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design facilities and seamless integration to several other modeling and design software products. The software is fully compatible with supported Windows operating systems.
For static or dynamic analysis of bridges, containment structures, embedded structures (tunnels and culverts), pipe racks, steel, concrete, aluminum or timber buildings, transmission towers, stadiums or any other simple or complex structure, STAAD.Pro has been the choice of design professionals around the world for their specific analysis needs.
In this video you will learn how to create a new project in STAAD.Pro. Topics include specifying STAAD.Pro’s configuration , how to create a new file and how to create model geometry using STAAD.Pro’s Structure Wizard.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V22 Update 10 (22.10.00.153) *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows **
Size: 3.7 Gb
RCDC CONNECT Edition V11 Update 3 (11.03.00.141)
iTwin Analytical Synchronizer CONNECT Edition V12 Update 1 (12.01.01.001)
STAAD Foundation Advanced CONNECT Edition V9 Update 7