Windows x64 | Maya 2019/2020/2022 | File size: 460 – 466 MB
Arnold for Maya (or MtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within Maya’s standard interface.
– Seamless integration with Maya shapes, cameras, lights and shaders.
– Image Based Lighting support, including a state of the art physical sky.
– Interactive rendering (IPR) allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
– Support for volume rendering with Maya Fluids.
– Support for Maya Hair and nHair.
– Particles and nParticles support, including particle instancer.
– Defer the creation of geometry at render time with the Stand-in placeholder nodes.
– Productivity boost: override sets, holdout mattes, shadow catcher, passes, UDIM style textures, and arbitrary primvar data.
– Extensible through plug-ins (Golaem, FumeFX for Maya, Yeti, Shave & Haircut).
– XGen integration.
– Texturable geometric lights.
– Deep EXR.
– Rendering of curves.
-Maya 2019, 2020 or 2022
-Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
-Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
-macOS 10.13 or later.
-CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set. Apple Mac models with M series chip are supported under Rosetta 2 mode.
-GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture.
We recommend using the 470.74 or higher drivers on Linux and 472.12 (Quadro), 472.12 (GeForce), or higher on Windows.
See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
-Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.