R21.026 and above
R23.008 and above
S24.111 and above
R25.010 and above
S26.013 and above
Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface.
– Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
– Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
– The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
– Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
– A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
– Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
– Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
– Native linear workflow.
– Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
– Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.