Team V.R | 21 June 2022 | 1.3 GB
The v2 update is focused mainly on modulation in our hosts with a bunch of new modulators available, along with other functionality and workflow updates which will open up new worlds of creativity.
* Made spectrums in Slice EQ, Carve EQ and Multipass show the result of all voices mixed together when on poly lanes.
* Fixed parameter context popups so that the typed value is discarded when the escape key is pressed.
* Fixed crash that could occur when clicking the POLY button on a lane containing a nested host.
* Fix for audio rate modulations not respecting the enabled button
–Carve EQ & Slice EQ
* Fixed “Left / Ri…” in stereo mode dropdown.
* Fixed crash that occured when creating “MPE Timbre” and “Pitch Wheel” modulators.
* Fixed stuck notes that could occur when playing while switching presets.
* Fixed the decibels formatter to properly parse “-Inf”.
* Changed the filter to a more stable implementation which doesn’t cause very loud noises when heavily modulated.
* Made some improvements for Note Expression (aka MPE) compatiblity in Cubase.