AiR | 28 February 2007 | VST | 2,9 MB
vocSteady was designed by an experienced sound engineer, who has over ten years of experience with vocalists of all types and professional levels. It is designed to be an intuitive vocal leveler: all you need to do is plug it on to your vocal channel, and in most cases – that’ll be enough! You will get a steady and comprehensive vocal track – even if your vocalist whispers in the verses, screams in the choruses and sneezes in the C-part.
– An intelligent compression method, optimized for vocals
– One slider does it all – forget about “threshold”, “ratio” etc ..
– “Dual” mode for extremely dynamic sources
– Gate option for eliminating background noises (room-tone etc.)
– A low-cut option, to diminish “poofs” and hums
– A large and intuitive gain-reduction meter, with clip indicator
– Trimmers for release time and output level