Team V.R | 02 November 2021 | 1.12 GB
Kilohearts Toolbox ULTIMATE includes all the snapin hosts to take full advantage of the snapins you now own. Experience the flexibility of endless combinations between the effects and the host plugins!
Moving outside of the snapin eco-system, all other Kilohearts’ plugins still support the modular workflow in one way or another (except kHs ONE). That’s why kiloHearts created the kiloHearts Toolbox ULTIMATE which gives you everything they have ever released so you can get as creative as you like.
Explore the hundreds of professional factory presets throughout these plugins by various professional preset makers and artists from around the world (but mostly Germany by some fluke). Just Phase Plant alone has over 400 carefully curated presets to start you off before getting into modifying, and creating your own.
Featuring every snapin available, this bundle has you covered as far as sound design goes. Creative effects and utility tools in a great mix to get your inspiration going.
As you use more and more snapins the unified form language starts making your life easier, as you instantly recognize the recurring components and design patterns. Familiar interfaces will help speed up your process, and working exactly the same in every DAW makes these tools indispensable to the hardened professional that has to work across platforms while collaborating with artists and production teams around the globe.
* Fixed too small hit areas for delay time when in synced mode.
* Fixed too small hit areas for pre-delaytime when in synced mode.
* Fixed a burst of noise that could occur when loading or manipulating an IR.
* Reduced the sensitivity when dragging the stretch parameter.
* Fixed a crash that occured when dragging the end points in the sample import tool in the wavetable editor.
— VST 2
* Fixed some parameters, most notably macros, sometimes having the wrong value after loading a preset in Reason.
— VST 3
* Fixed renaming macros not working properly in Ableton Live.