Blackmagic Design has announced Fusion Studio 18.0b1. This software update installs the Fusion Studio 18 public beta which adds GPU acceleration for Fusion paint, new composition blend modes, as well as improved speed and playback performance for text, text+ and shape templates.
What’s new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 18.0b1
– Fractional UI scaling support, including 150%, in Preferences.
– Multi-button mode selection in inspector for multiple tools.
– Support for all modern and future python 3 versions for scripting.
– Support for OpenColorIO 2.1.1.
– Support for OpenEXR 3.1.4.
– Support for live previews when using the Text+ color picker.
– New expression animated Custom Poly modifier for masks and strokes.
– Faster GPU accelerated paint tool with smoother strokes.
– Faster duplicate tool with additional blur, glow and size controls.
– Improved Linux installation and compatibility.
– Improved Open FX compatibility.
– Improved text renders with better tessellation and cleaner outlines.
– Multiple new composition blend modes.
– Addressed mask paint display delay when viewing down stream tools.
– Addressed Adapt Perspective behavior for CLS.
– Addressed random seed value changes when switching duplicate versions.
– Addressed an issue with animation timecode limits.
– Addressed issues with viewer gain and gamma slider behavior.
– Clearing Fusion disk cache is now more selective.
– Addressed an issue writing DNxHR 4:4:4 12-bit clips.
– New dropdown menu for Macro editor window.
– Addressed an issue with certain tools producing offset pixels.
– Addressed an issue with merge under for duplicate nodes.
– Addressed an issue viewing certain tracker paths.
– General performance and stability improvements.
Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
The recording of Blackmagic Design’s livestream announcing the public beta of DaVinci Resolve 18.0. Coverage of Blackmagic Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve 18.0 itself starts at 00:12:25.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company’s products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, Uniт ed Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.blackmagicdesign.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: macOs *
Size: 463.8 mb