HiDERA | 29 July 2022 | 398 MB
If you think you know everything there is to know about FabFilter, think again! Join veteran Groove3 instructor, Larry Holcombe, for an entertaining and informative FabFilter video tutorial series on using FabFilter plugins creatively. From mixing and sound-sculpting to mastering tips and more, you’ll learn several new ways to accomplish many desired effects and solve troublesome issues. Topics include:
– Tweaking a kick drum sound with Pro-Q3 and Pro-MB
– Side-chaining the bass to the kick with Pro-MB to enhance the pump
– Controlling dynamics with Pro-L2 by unlinking stereo channels and applying specific limiting on either side
– Using Saturn 2 to help add life and excitement to dull sounds
– Creating mono-compatible width with Pro-Q3 and Volcano 3
– Several different applications for mid-side processing
– Advanced mastering and limiting techniques
– and more!
Larry demonstrates each of these topics with telling audio examples, so you’ll hear each one in context. What’s best is that many of these techniques can be applied to other plugins as well. After exploring all the ideas in this course, who knows what other ideas will spring to mind?
For detailed info on what each FabFilter video tutorial covers, check out the individual FabFilter video descriptions. Get creative with your FabFilter plugins and achieve the results you want now… check out “FabFilter Tips & Tricks” today!