FREE | 20 September 2022 | 16.3 MB
PG-8X is a VST instrument plug-in, inspired by the JX-8P. The GUI is modelled after the pg-800, which is the external editor for the JX-8P. pg-8x is patch-compatible to the hardware, which means that JX-8P SysEx files are accepted.
• up to 12 voice polyphony
• Two DCO’s with Saw, Square, Pulse, Noise
• Hard Sync and Ring Modulation
• Two exponential envelop generators
• 24 dB resonant LP filter
• HP filter (3 stages)
• Stereo Chorus
• Import and Export of JX-8P Sysex data
• Native C++ code.
• SSE2 code.
• up to 4 x 16-fold oversampled oscillator.
• 4-fold oversampled filter.
• Custom voice allocation.
• 6 Key assignment modes:
– Poly (re-assignment of voices).
– Poly2 (round robin).
– Unison (two voices in unison).
– Unison2 (second voice shifted by 1 octave).
– Mono2 (all voices in unison).
• MIDI Learn: MIDI Controllers can be assigned by right-clicking on the slider.
• Automatic adjustment of samplerate.