FREE | 19 September 2022 | 336 MB
Monster Drum is a music producer’s friend for making music with many music genres.
Whether you are a rock or metal musician, R’nB or Hip Hop producer, singer/songwriter who composes jazz or acoustic music, or any other musicians, you’ll find that Monster Drum is becoming your Go-To virtual instrument for your drum track.
The Indonesian music producer donated all the kits for free in Monster Drum to show that they care about other producers to create great music without spending money.
All the kits in Monster Drum VST are already mixed by the kit donator so users of this Monster Drum can use them right away without needing to mix. But there is a Multi-Out feature that enables users to mix the individual sound of every kit.
Monster Drum Features (v3-2022.07)
• Dozens of cool-sounding Drumkit presets. The current version is v3-2022.07 with 20 Drumkit (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
• Full mixer view for easy access of each sound on/off, volume, pan, and tune.
• Global Tune, Pan, Reverb and Filter (EQ).
• Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Drum Parameters‘).
• Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Drum Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
• Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
• A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
• Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.
• Unzip the download files and put the main file (.vst3 or .component or .dll) in your DAW’s plugin folder (Googling “daw plugin location mac windows”).
• Insert Monster Guitar and Choose Library Location
• Fire up your DAW and insert the MONSTER Drum plugin (usually under AgusHardiman.TV folder/brand).
• Click “Choose folder” to change the soundbank/preset location and point it out to the folder location of Monster Guitar Library