The Bentley Systems team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenSite Designer Connect Edition 2022 Release 1 (10.11.00.115) is integrated application for civil site and land development workflows across conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases.
OpenSite Designer 2022 R1 (10.11.00.115) what’s new
This release is considered a “major” version:
– Data created with 2022 R 1 will need to be downgraded in order to be opened with a previous release.
– It can be installed side-by-side with previous versions.
OpenSite Designer CONNECT Edition is the successor to Bentley’s design brands GEOPAK Site, GEOPAK Survey, InRoads Site, InRoads Site Suite, InRoads Storm and Sanitary, InRoads Survey, PowerSurvey, MXGRONDWERK, MXGRONDWERK Addin, MXSITE, MXSUBDIV, Bentley topoGRAPH, Bentley topoGRAPH Projects, Bentley Subsurface Utility Engineering. It is a comprehensive, multi-discipline 3D modeling application that advances the delivery of civil site projects from planning through performance.
OpenSite Designer blends traditional engineering workflows for plan, profile, and earthworks with 3D parametric modeling and earthwork optimization to enable the model-centric creation of all design deliverables.
OpenSite Designer handles a wide variety of complex tasks such as parking configurations, analysis earthwork financial risk, residential layout, handicap parking and accessibility, site development, sanitary and stormwater network design, and producing construction staking reports.
OpenSite Designer enables users to create intelligent geometrics and 3D models containing site information, terrain data, parking lots, building pads, driveways, sidewalk, parcel layout and related site features. OpenSite Designer provides a comprehensive modeling environment and addresses all phases of project delivery. It provides a breadth of applications to meet the demands of each phase of the project lifecycle, including:
– Contextual Design. All detailed design in OpenSite Designer is driven by functional components, which inherently respond contextually to express appropriate design, annotation, and plan set display behaviors. Design models are expressed in multiple live views including plan, profile, and 3D. Changes in one view are live and dynamically update all views
– Multi-discipline Support. OpenSite Designer integrates support for each discipline with specific user profiles dedicated to each discipline. Users can switch discipline perspectives, for instance from grading design to subsurface utility design.
– Reality Modeling Tools. OpenSite Designer includes a fully functional toolset to incorporate and edit reality modeling data types, including the capability to extract ground-level features from reality meshes and LiDAR, as well as to reference point clouds and imagery.
– Geotechnical Tools. Users can connect directly to gINT geotechnical databases to incorporate subsurface terrain details into
– their models for improving grading and piling. Subsurface terrains can be generated or modeled based on the bore hole materials and projected in road and drainage profiles, sections, and plans.
– Subsurface Utilities. Users can select from a large catalog of functional components for utility and drainage to model underground drainage and utility networks. Drainage models can be optimized for water flow using integrated water analysis capabilities, with results available in data tables or visually in a profile view.
– Rich Deliverables. An expanded set of deliverables range from traditional plan sets and animations to digital construction models—for automated machine control and field positioning systems for excavation, grading, and piling.
– Live Plan Generation. Plan generation no longer needs to be a separate process limited to a point in time, as settings and annotations are dynamically updated and live in the model. Views are saved with specific display rules and sheet index embedded, making it easy to navigate between the model and drawings. Up-to-date drawings can be generated automatically at any time, creating a natural and fluid design environment for both modeling and detailing.
– Enlivened Visualization. OpenSite Designer provides direct integration to LumenRT to produce cinematic visualization, adding vegetation, reflecting nature, and climate.
Designs created in OpenSite Designer benefit from BIM Review through Navigator, in the office, field, and at the site. Navigator enables not only visualization and review of 3D designs, but also status visibility—allowing dispersed teams to progress approvals and the resolution of issues
Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure.
Product: OpenSite Designer
Version: CONNECT Edition 2022 R1 (10.11.00.115)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 7.7 Gb