MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 14 lectures (2h 42m) | Size: 2.35 GB
Hands in tutorial on Python from basic to advance level
What you’ll learn
Basics of Python Programming Language
Python Prog. Language from Scratch
Various IDE Needed for Python
Python For Data Science and AI
Tutorials On Python Programming Language
Theoretical as well as Practical Content with Live Programming
Industry Relevant Knowledge of the Python Programming Language
This course is designed with keeping in mind industry-relevant skills needed to scale in the role of a python developer.
This course is also relevant for data science enthusiasts who are looking towards upskilling in the role of a Data scientist with much more accuracy.
Whether you want to
– build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django, or other hot areas that Python specializes in
– or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high-paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes, it will. There is a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
· All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
· You will learn the answers to questions like What is Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switches the traditional syntax of code, and more.
· Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including Tkinter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
· Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Python brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, your Python class is waiting!)
At the end of completion of the course you will be upskilling:-
Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
Understand how to create your own Python programs.
Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
Who this course is for
Beginner Python Developers
Curious Data Scientists
No such Prerequisite, because the course is made to start and learn from Scratch
Basic Knowledge of Computer Science
Basic knowledge of C programming language or C++ programming language