Bentley Systems Incorporated is pleased to announce the availability of RCDC (STAAD Advanced Concrete Design / SACD) 11.05.00.155 version is offering that will vastly improve the process and reduce the time needed to get concrete designs to site, for engineers who are using STAAD.Pro as the analysis workhorse in their design process.
RCDC (SACD) Connect Edition V11 Update 5 (11.05.00.155)
This is a Minor release which consist of following features:
– ‘Update Pile-cap Design’ functionality in the Pile-cap module with a new analysis file- All Design codes
– The current footing design logic improved to accommodate axial force from columns that are tensile and when stability checks are performed
– General improvements in various modules of the ACI 318-2011 code
– 13mm rebar diameter added for the Euro code
– Cantilever beam to be ignored in the joint check of ductile column design
– Logic improvement in the shear design of the tank slab to satisfy the check
RCDC is the industry leading concrete detailed engineering software. It is a powerful software that delivers a completely seamlessly integrated process linking analysis to design & detailing, drawings, estimation and reporting.
RCDC is used across a wide spectrum of industry including high rises, residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RCDC (STAAD Advanced Concrete Design / SACD)
Version: CONNECT Edition V11 Update 5 (11.05.00.155)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 2.4 Gb